Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Stress

Well this is the last straw...i dont know how much longer i can take this. I get my computer back after one month in Houston and now the internet isnt working. It seems like the problems just continue to come. Everybody hits me at the same time with their problems and then on top of theirs i have my own issues. The boy is stressin me out more than anything. Plus people that were forgotten have came back into my life...how confused i continue to be....why? I just dont know what to do about anything anymore. I want to be a good friend and it just seems like i cant do that without other people down my back. I have one person who i actually dont have an issue with helping her but all these other people....geez. You would think i already have my degree in psychology. On the plus side, school is actually keeping me a little calmer cause it keeps me busy for part of the day. But what bout the part im not busy....then they all start coming. Its cool if your going through a tough time but nobody is...except one person...rest of it is pety crap. I just continue to pray that God can give me the stregnth to continue beinging the good friend i have been in the past...no matter how hard it is or will be. Well this one person once told me through thick and thin i can do anything...my ambition is one that over steps what people ever would have thought. This woman also told me to not let anybody knock me down without a fight...so here it is my fight to battle to remain a loyal and good friend to anybody that needs me.
-Joshua 1:9-

No comments: