Monday, September 29, 2008

Montreat day

Well 7:15 came and i hoped out of bed to head to class...but first gotta eat. French toast sticks are the highlight of the week. Class began with behavoiral states which wasnt to bad...For once. The favorite class of the day was Abnormal and i found out more about my major than i had ever know. I also declared my second major...Human services. Later that day came softball practice and it turned out to be a fun practice. no matter how tired i am i pushed my self to be the best i could. Dinner was pretty good it was the best chicken ive had in a while. Later that night had to do the computer homework where i had to call Greene to help me and casey came and joined the club. Well its that time to go and just remember that put all you love in God himself and he will do wonders in your life.
-Joshua 1:9-

No comments: